Tire Tile is highly durable and resilient, a perfect fit for any high-traffic zone, including exercise rooms, golf courses, stair landings, and more. Its tough, Made from resilient, 100% recycled rubber, Tire Tile rubber floors provide superior weather and slip resistance, no matter what’s happening outside. The tiles’ textured surface is engineered to clean shoes before dirt gets tracked into the building.
Tire Tile fully integrated fiberglass hot-melt backing eliminates delamination and ensures an easier, flat bond-to-surface installation.
Available in 12” x 12″ tile
- Durable and easy to maintain.
- Slip-proof for maximum safety, even when soaking wet.
- Fast and simple to install.
- Superior sound and impact absorption.
- Manufactured from recycled bias ply tires
- Worn or damaged tiles are simple to pop out and replace.
High traffic areas of all kinds, including:
- Exercise rooms
- Stair landings
- Club houses